Friday, January 28

Last Days in America

Well guys I leave the day after tomorrow and I have been incredibly busy! Here's a recap...



Went to the boys bball game against Auburn with Steph. We won, GO HOGS!


Got to see Brooke and Sarah too! :)

Attempted to pack my apartment Wednesday night...

But wouldn't have been able to do it without the company of my amazing friends!
(This is the note Marinna made herself so she wouldn't forget to come see me. Yes, it's on her hand.)


So after a lot of packing, shoving, tossing, and maneuvering Dad and I got my car and the truck loaded...not sure how he did it :) We ate Mexican food then he headed home and I had to buy my family gifts. I bought the mother potholders and an oven mitt with Razorbacks on them, the father a coffee thermos with a Razorback on the top half and the bottom half looks like an American football, and I bought the girl a shirt that says HOGS and within the letters is an American flag with Razorbacks as the stars. I hope it fits because I have NO other ideas for a 12-year old girl who doesn't speak English!

When I finally got home, my little bro helped me unload everything. Looks like I have my work cut out for me today. I probably won't even pack until tomorrow night...how bad is that? Char = World's Greatest Procrastinator.






Last night I ate dinner with my BFF Ren in Springfield, SO YUMMY! I'm sure I'll see her sometime this weekend again before I leave.

Old school pic of me and Ren...we were 14 in this picture!

Today I'm headed to the bank to pick up my Euros, and I'm also eating lunch with the madre. I have a feeling the next time you hear from me I will be IN SPAIN!!

Hasta luego...

0 comments:

Post a Comment